Maintenance Technician | Production
Posted January 31, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Swing or Night Shift
If you have at least two years of previous experience performing maintenance on machinery and are looking for the next step in your career, this could be a great opportunity.
A printing company is adding a Maintenance Technician to their team to help support production goals. It's a full-time, direct-hire role that offers a great starting pay and benefits.
Perfect for anyone looking to earn a bigger paycheck, as overtime is required during their busy season.
Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot machines & perform maintenance
- Read/program and adjust machines
- Fix/repair machines to keep production running at all times
- Perform preventative maintenance
Maintenance Technician Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years experience in working with machines as a technician performing maintenance/troubleshooting
- Knowledgeable on various mechanical and electrical systems
- Experience reading electrical prints and maintenance manuals
Schedule: Two shift openings
- Medical benefits offered
If you're interested in learning more about this Maintenance Technician position, apply now or call 480-750-7272 to speak to someone right away!
Job Is Filled
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Manager for the TERRA Mesa team. My passion runs high in discovering how can I support bringing the right client and candidate together. Building a trusting relationship brings more confidence and successful matches - and that’s a win win! But the best part of my job is giving so many great and talented people a chance to shine and find the job they love!