Skilled CNC Machinist | Day Shift | $25-$35
Posted January 24, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 7:30am-3:30pm
Are you looking for a great opportunity with a company that believes in work life balance? Do you want to find a company that offers job stability, full time hours and a laidback work environment? If you answered yes, then this CNC Machinist position may be the perfect fit for you!
A small, easy going manufacturing company is looking for a CNC Machinist to join their team. They offer paid lunches and even have cornhole boards in their break room!
This is a full-time, Direct Hire opportunity on the Day Shift.
In this CNC Machinist role, you will be:
- Operating CNC lathe machines (Mazak experience a plus!)
- Following work orders and reading blueprints
- Performing in process sheets and Quality checks
- Select and align holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments and more
- Set up CNC Lathes and some Mills
CNC Machinist Requirements:
- 5+ Years experience operating CNC (Mazak preferred)
- Knowledge of set-up and operation of CNC
- Experience performing quality checks - CMM, calipers and micrometer usage
- Lift up to 30lbs
Schedule: Day Shift
- Mon-Fri 7:30am-3:30pm
- Voluntary overtime most weeks
Location: Gilbert, AZ (Off Arizona Ave. and Elliot)
If you’re interested in this CNC Machinist position, apply now with your resume or call 480-750-7272 to schedule your interview today!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Mesa team. It's an absolute privilege to get to help our clients find the right person for the job and help job seekers leverage their skills and experience to find their next career opportunity. I am grateful for the role I get to play in creating these success stories.