Controller | Direct Hire
Posted February 15, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, 8am-5pm
This is a fantastic opportunity to continue your career with this full time, direct hire, Controller opportunity!
This position is with a rapidly growing start-up in the food and nutrition industry that cares deeply about their mission and creating a best-in-class product. They have grown tremendously over the past year and are looking for a Controller to spearhead and build their financial department, including leading and building a successful team.
This position offers a full benefit package, stock options and the ability to make a major impact and have a big seat at the table. You will be able to lay the foundation for their financial department and will be a key business partner in the organization.
- Drive business process improvement by bringing best practices to the accounting and operations functions
- Provide financial guidance and decision-making support to cross-functional business partners including recommendations to improve site performance and leadership of the monthly and annual forecasting/budgeting process
- Ensure the plant financial forecasts and budgets are aligned with company-wide goals
- Establish standard costing rates and partner with operations to update material cost, BOM (Bills of Material) and routings for cost roll
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3-5+ years’ working in as a Controller in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with ERP systems (Current platforms: QuickBooks. Future systems being considered
- Cost accounting experience
- Leadership experience
- $125,000 - $150,000+ DOE
- Medical benefits
- Stock Options
- Monday – Friday, day shift
Location: Tempe, AZ
If you are interested in this Controller opportunity, apply now!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Technical team. As a recruiter, I get to do what I love every day. Helping clients find the right people and helping job seekers leverage their skills and experience to find the perfect fit is truly a privilege.