Production Associate | No Experience Required
Posted February 14, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 5:30 AM - 5:30 PM, Pick Your Shift
A company that manufactures custom doors has multiple full-time, temp-to-hire Entry-Level Production Associate positions available.
No experience necessary! They'll train you.
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a well-known company that takes care of their employees. In fact, they offer a career track for employees who want to learn different skill sets and earn higher pay. The more you learn, the more you can earn.
In this position, you will learn each step of the door production process as you help ready product for shipment.
This company offers their employees unlimited volunteer overtime & compressed schedules for work-life balance. Work a full-time job in three or four days!
Entry-Level Production Associate Duties:
- Support in operating state-of-the-art woodworking/production machines
- Perform assembly duties using a scraper and other hand tools
- Perform quality control checks
- Follow instructions to make sure production duties are performed correctly
- 5:30 AM - 5:30 PM-- Rotating 3-4 day weeks; pick your shift
Pay: $17.50 per hour
- Unlimited volunteer overtime available
Entry-Level Production Associate Requirements:
- Ability to read and follow instructions
- Willing to be flexible and problem solve
- Ability to lift 50lbs with or without accommodation
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
Benefits offered by employer upon permanent hire:
- Medical, dental, and vision Insurance with incredible rates
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- PTO and paid holidays
- Profit sharing bonuses
Location: Denver, Colorado - Not bus accessible
If you are interested in this Entry-Level Production Associate? opportunity, apply or call us to learn more: 720-405-5222.
Job Is Filled
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Broomfield team. In this position, I get to connect with people on a daily basis and help them find the right position that best fits their needs. The best part of my job is being able to make a difference in someone’s life for the better one job at a time!