Quality Control | Direct-Hire | Night Shift
Posted April 21, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, 6pm-6am
Looking for a production opportunity that is outside of the status quo?
If so, this Entry-Level Quality Control position may be the perfect fit for you!
A global leader in the manufacturing of lab-grown diamonds is looking to add an Entry-Level Quality Control Associate to their team. This is a direct-hire opportunity that comes with schedule flexibility, competitive pay and great benefits from day one.
The best part?
No previous experience required! They will provide you with all the paid training you need to be successful in this role and they are passionate about cross-training and employee development.
Entry-Level Quality Control Responsibilities:
- Working in a modified clean room prepping the materials for the machines
- Using tools like a microscope or caliper
- Run materials through the machines
- Perform quality control checks on finished diamonds
You will be successful in this position if you are passionate about details and are eager to learn new skills!
- Monday - Wednesday, 6pm-6am
- Will train on day shift, 8:00am-5:00pm for first 1-2 weeks
Entry-Level Quality Control Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Steel toed boots are required (stipend provided)
- A strong attention to detail
- Desire to learn and grow!
Benefits available immediately:
- 160 hours of starting vacation time and wage increases within your first year
- Quarterly bonus structure
- 401K with company match
- Health, vision, and dental insurance options available
- Eligible for overtime
- 40% off diamonds!
Location: Gresham, OR - This location is bus accessible from certain areas.
Apply now if you are interested in this Quality Control position. Or call 503.946.3874 to talk to someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Vancouver team. I love meeting new people every day and am excited to bring the right clients and candidates together. But the best part of my job is giving so many wonderful and talented people a chance to shine!