Entry-Level Assembler | $21
Posted March 22, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday, 6:30am to 3:00pm
A manufacturer that engineers and builds street sweepers is adding multiple Entry-Level Assemblers to their team!
You'll be taught the entire manufacturing process used to make the product before final inspection and quality control.
This is a full-time, temporary-to-hire job that offers a steady Monday-Friday day shift schedule, a great starting pay and skill development opportunities.
Entry-Level Assembler Job Description:
- Read and follow blueprints and shop papers
- Complete assembly and installation tasks including chassis preparation and installation of fenders, mud flaps, tool boxes, doors, and unit options.
- Track installation progress and take corrective action to solve problems
- Locate parts and gather materials
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 6:30am to 3:00pm - *Client eventually moving to 4,10 hour days!*
Pay: $20-$21 per hour
Entry-Level Assembler Job Requirements:
- Use hand tools such as wrenches, drill, grinders, pliers, hammer, screwdriver
- Follow instructions such as blueprints and shop papers
- Complete assemblies and installation
- Ability to work in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to stoop, stand, and lift up to 50 lbs
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
Location: Kent, WA, - Free onsite parking and bus accessible!
If you're interested in learning more about this Entry-Level Assembler apply now or call 253-353-7700 to speak to someone right away!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Tukwila Team. I am passionate about connecting clients with candidates who are looking for their next adventure! I pride myself on providing exceptional customer service and creating long lasting relationships. My favorite part of my job is helping talented people find an opportunity where they can shine!