Posted February 8, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Day
This is an exciting opportunity for a Test Engineer to join an industry leading aerospace and electronics company known globally for being a leader in cutting-edge innovation of components and systems for the aircraft, defense, and space markets.
With a long history of groundbreaking projects and spacecrafts embarking on critical missions, they have been an important part of many exciting projects including the Mars Rover, DART mission and the James Web Telescope.
Currently, they are seeking a Test Engineer to join their team working on sensing components and systems that deliver high-accuracy, reliability, and are engineered to excel in the most rugged aerospace environments.
In this Test Engineer role, you will work on new product designs, modernization, and upgrades, as well as perform analyses. This includes designing test equipment, setting-up and running engineering tests, generating various test procedures and reports.
Test Engineer Responsibilities:
- Analysis and identify root cause and corrective actions to technical challenges and/or issue in support of product development and product sustaining assignments
- Generate and review product development documentation including proposals, technical reports, and procedures
- Design test equipment hardware and software, select and procure equipment necessary to obtain desired results and accuracy, integrate and/or build automated test systems
- Design, code and debug computer/data acquisition systems necessary for automated testing
- Provide design package consisting of written description, detailed wiring and schematics,pictures, and component lists
- Perform written documentation, configuration control, and validation of all hardware and software generated
- Generate test procedures from specifications.
- Perform calculations to establish test equipment specifications, test setup, and test limits
Test Engineer Qualifications:
- 3 years of relevant work experience
- BA or BS Degree in an engineering discipline
- Hardware design experience including Analog Circuit Design and Digital Circuit Design.
- Experience with software development and verification
- Automated test system design, and programming experience
- Experience in a regulated environment
Benefits:Medical, dental and vision insurance
PTO (3 weeks)
401k (50% of 6% match, plus an additional 3% non-matching contribution after 1 year)
12 paid holidays with a week off between Christmas and New Years
Pay: 90K-132K plus bonus
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Location: Lynnwood, WA
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please apply or call Raquel Collins at 206-384-4558.Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for TERRA' s Professional and Technical Division specializing in identifying technical, engineering and leadership talent for career opportunities with innovative, industry-leading manufacturing companies across the nation. I am passionate about connecting people with new and exciting career opportunities that utilize the talent and skills that they bring. It's truly a privilege to be a part of such an important step in the career and future of those I get to work with each day.