Skilled Assembly | 4-Day Work Week
Posted March 24, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Thursday 6AM - 4:30PM
If you're a skilled Diesel Mechanic and are looking for an opportunity where you can grow professionally, you might be interested in this Assembler position
The largest truck body and trailer manufacturer on the West Coast is adding skilled Assemblers to their team! This company has been in business for over 20 years, specializing in manufacturing products for various industries including construction, transportation, industrial and mining industries.
As an Assembler, you will be working inside of a large manufacturing facility assembling dump trucks. This is a very team-oriented position where you will be collaborating with your co-workers to get the job done.
The position is temporary-to-hire and the company offers great benefits upon permanent hire. They also have cross-training opportunities and a structured training program that comes with pay raises as you grow your skills.
So as you learn more, you'll receive higher pay. They want their employees to feel appreciated and valued for their hard work!
- Install hydraulic systems
- Suspension brake work
- Fabricate parts for dump trucks and trailers
- Utilizing measuring tools
- Electrical wiring
- 1+ years experience in a mechanical assembly role or similar field
- 6 months experience working as a Diesel Mechanic
- Must be comfortable with electrical troubleshooting
- Manufacturing experience
- Hand and power tool experience
Benefits offered by TERRA to temp and temp-to-hire employees:
- Medical, dental, vision
- Virtual care
- Life, critical illness, accident, long and short-term disability insurance
- identity theft protection
- 401(K) retirement plan with employer match
- Commuter benefits
- Gym membership discount
- 6 paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance,
- Paid holidays, paid vacation and 401(k) with employer match
Location: Snohomish, WA (Not Bus Accessible)
If you are interested in this Assembler position, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to speak to someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist for the Everett team. I love facing new challenges and conquering them by bringing candidates and clients together to meet their needs. It's important for me to find the right job match for candidates and encourage healthy, employee centric environments.