Forklift Operator | Slip Sheet | Pick Your Shift
Posted May 15, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day, Swing and Night Shift schedules avaialable
A globally known transportation and logistics provider is adding a Forklift Operator to load slip sheets.
They're looking for someone with 2 years of forklift experience and 4-6 months of slip sheet experience.
This is a temporary-to-hire job that offers fantastic benefits upon permanent hire and lots of skill development opportunities so you can grow professionally.
Forklift Operator Responsibilities:
- Operate a sit-down, propane Slip sheet forklift
- Accurately follow and demonstrate safety procedures
- Perform some order picking and palletizing
- Perform daily warehouse duties as needed
Forklift Operator Requirements:
- 4-6 months of Slip sheet experience
- 2+ years of Forklift Experience
- 2+ years of Warehouse Experience
- Ability to lift 40+ lbs.
- Day Shift: $22.50/hour
- Swing Shift:$24.00/hour
- Night Shift: $23.50/hour
Schedule: Varies based on production needs.
- Day shift: 6:00AM - 2:00PM
- Swing shift: 2:00pm-10:00pm
- Night Shift: 10:00PM - 6:00AM
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
Location: Port of Tacoma – this location is not bus accessible, reliable transportation is required.
If you are interested in this Forklift Operator position, apply now or call 253-353-7700 to speak with someone right away!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
TERRA seems to really care about their temporary employees. I sincerely enjoy working with you. I continue to have positive experiences at my current assignment. Thank you for doing such a good job making sure that I'm happy here.