On-Site Senior Recruiter
Posted March 24, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
If you are goal-driven, have a passion for helping people, the drive and determination to make good things happen as well as exemplary leadership or account management, we want to hear from you!
TERRA Staffing Group, named Best of Staffing® 12 years running, is looking to add a Senior Recruiter in our Clackamas branch! This is a great opportunity to take your customer service or sales experience in a new direction with this in-office Mon-Fri position!
Previous experience in recruiting is not required—we will show you how to be successful using our proven systems and some of the best training in the industry.
As a Senior Recruiter, you will be responsible for meeting sales goals, strategizing and creating recruitment plans for clients, and matching job seekers to the right opportunity. This position offers competitive pay, a highly supportive team and training and development from senior leadership.
This is a chance to be a huge help to people in their search for the right candidate for a new job—while making a great living at the same time.
Senior Recruiter Key Responsibilities:
- Order fulfillment and recruitment
- Strong communication to teammates, clients and candidates
- Excellent customer service
- Strategizing and creating service delivery plans
- Meeting sales goals
Senior Recruiter Qualifications:
- Proven track record of leading teams in customer service and sales
- A desire to help others be successful
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Customer service driven
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- $61,000-70,000k (base salary) + Bonus range on average of $0-$12,000 annually
- Medical, Dental Vision (PPO and HDP)
- Health Savings Account
- Virtual Care
- Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Wellness Program
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- Consumer Discount Program Membership
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 17 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) the first year
- 3 days of Paid Community Service Time (CTO)
- 3 weeks of Paid Parental Leave, plus PTO match of up to 5 weeks
Location: Beaverton, OR
Social Work That Pays
Our mission is simple—Success Stories Created Daily. This is your chance to make a real impact on real people, and the work we do is literally changing lives!
Want to Take the Next Step?
If you are interested in joining an industry-leading company that is making a big impact in a growing industry, we would love to hear from you.
Apply today, or call (971)375-4836 to learn more about this Senior Recruiter opportunity!Job Is Filled
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am the Branch Manager for the TERRA Clackamas team. I love supporting my team with helping find the right fit for both candidates and clients. It's so rewarding to be a part of all the success stories being created.