Electronics Technician | Eco-Friendly Water Treatment
Posted March 22, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday 7am- 3:30pm
If you have 1-2 years of experience with electrical wiring or have HVAC experience, this is a great opportunity to expand your career.
An environmentally conscious water treatment facility is adding an Electronics Technician to their team! They design, manufacture and deploy these treatment systems worldwide, and treat over 500 million gallons of water annually. They're passionate about access to clean water!
As an Electronics Technician, you'll work inside a dry tank to wire the pumps that are used to filter water. This is a full-time, temporary-to-hire job that offers great benefits.
Perfect for someone that is mechanically inclined, motivated, and wants to grow your career.
Electronics Technician Responsibilities
- Installing and bending PVC Conduit
- Mounting and fabricating electrical boxes and enclosures
- Verify that quantities are accurate and that the product is assembled properly
- Read wiring schematics and specifications
Electronics Technician Requirements
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Lift up to 50 lbs., stand/or walk for most of the shift
- Electrical wiring experience required
- Ability to problem solve/troubleshoot
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
Shift: Monday - Friday 7am- 3:30pm
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical Illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Separate PTO and sick pay
- 401k with Employer match
Location: Everett, WA - Not bus accessible
If you're interested in learning more about this Electronics Technician, apply online today or call (206) 453-2852 to work for this great company!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
As a Senior Staffing Specialist for the Everett team, the absolute best part of my job is meeting and working with fantastic candidates. I take pride in connecting with talented people and giving them the chance to shine! My ultimate goal is to find you not just any job - but the right job!