Warehouse Associate | Aerospace
Posted March 29, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day Shift
Do you have previous experience in shipping and receiving? A local aerospace manufacturing company in Monroe is looking to add a Warehouse Associate to its growing team.
This company manufactures structural parts in the large business and regional jet markets. The divisions span across multiple segments of an aircraft, including the engine pylon, struts, wing box, wings, wheel wells, and the interior.
This full-time, temp-to-hire position offers paid on-the-job training, a consistent Monday-Friday schedule and the chance to work with a supportive group of people.
As a Warehouse role you will be receiving and storing incoming parts and hardware, and releasing and creating assembly manufacturing orders and kits.
Warehouse Associate Duties:
- Stock completed parts
- Assisting with Kitting and Packaging completed parts
- Record the completion of manufactured parts into software system
- Receiving product and packaging outgoing products
- Bending, stooping, twisting and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Monday-Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm
Pay: $20- $23/hour per hour depending on experience
Warehouse Associate Requirements:
- 6 Months of recent shipping and receiving experience in a warehouse environment
- Proficient with Word, Excel, and data entry
- Motivated and dependable with strong attention to detail
- Ability to lift 50lbs throughout
Benefits upon permanent hire by employer:
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
Location: Monroe, WA
If you would like more information about this Warehouse Associate position, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to schedule your interview today!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
Very helpful, considerate staff. They got me employment right away. And when that company did a complete staffing lay off, I was given another job assignment right away with a very great company that is already telling me they will hire me on full-time.