Machine Operator | 2nd Shift | $19.95
El Mirage, AZ
Posted March 15, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Monday- Thursday 3:30pm-2:00am
If you have 8 months - 1 year of experience working in an industrial manufacturing or in the structural steel industry, this could be a great opportunity to grow your manufacturing career.
A well-established structural steel fabrication company is adding a Machine Operator to their night shift team! This is a direct-hire position that comes with great benefits, career growth opportunities and a pay increase after 90 days!
They're looking for someone that is very motivated, detail-oriented and wants to develop their career in manufacturing.
Machine Operator Job Duties:
- Run overhead crane system to handle beams, angles, plates and assemblies.
- Able to operate various production machines, which may require computer operation in addition to operation of machinery.
- Read and Interpret blueprints and shop drawings
- Perform yard and building cleaning tasks and assist in maintenance of building and equipment.
Machine Operator Qualifications:
- 8 months - 1 year of experience working in an industrial manufacturing background, or in the structural steel industry
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
Schedule: Monday-Thursday, 3:30pm-2:00am
Location: El Mirage, AZ - location is not bus assessable
If you're interested in learning more about this Machine Operator position, apply now or call 480-750-7272 to speak to someone right away!Job Is Filled
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
The service is amazing; the associates make you feel like they actually take the time to help. They have yet to fail me and hope they never do.