IT Helpdesk Technician Tier 2
Posted March 31, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Do you love the internet, computers and technology? Are you looking for an opportunity to make a big impact on an organization, with opportunities to grow your experience and expand your responsibilities? This could be a great next step for you!
TERRA Staffing Group, named Best of Staffing® 12 years in a row is growing and looking for an exceptional individual to join our IT team as an IT Helpdesk Technician Tier 2
This is a fantastic opportunity for a solution-minded individual who gets excited about technology and can share that excitement not only with the team, but by helping all employees across our multi-state organization.
We are fun, like to keep it positive, and enjoy making people’s lives easier.
You will find success in this role if you are comfortable working in a team environment that can have changing priorities and interruptions throughout the day. Communication, sharing and learning is a big part of TERRA’s culture, and being able to collaborate is going to play a big part in your success.
Patience, punctuality, along with the ability to embrace new ideas and ability to prioritize requests from different people will help you go far.
If you love all things technology, you will love this job!
IT Helpdesk Technician Tier 2 Key Responsibilities:
- Provide first-tier technical support service to employees, clients and customers (some located in remote offices)
- Respond to Service Desk tickets according to our SLA
- Follow existing IT help procedures and document procedures where no documentation exists
- Configure, troubleshoot and repair PC workstation hardware and software, general network and Internet connectivity issues, general phone connectivity, voicemail and mobile devices.
- Setup new user accounts, workstations, phones, computers, printers and other technical devices
IT Helpdesk Technician Tier 2 Qualifications:
- 2+ years in an IT support role
- Solid knowledge of PC hardware, mobile devices, Microsoft Windows 10, MS 365 and MS Office
- Understanding of LANs, network protocols, IP addressing, and remote connectivity
- Experience performing hardware and software upgrades
Compensation and Benefits:
- Medical, Dental Vision (PPO and HDP)
- Health Savings Account
- Virtual Care
- Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Wellness Program
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- Consumer Discount Program Membership
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 17 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) the first year
- 3 days of Paid Community Service Time (CTO)
- 3 weeks of Paid Parental Leave, plus PTO match of up to 5 weeks
Want to Take the Next Step?
If you are interested in joining an industry leading company that is making a big impact on a growing industry, we would love to hear from you.
Please call (425) 285-8184 to learn more about this IIT Helpdesk Technician Tier 2? opportunity!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am the Corporate Services Director for TERRA Staffing. I love the new adventures that await me every day and the satisfaction and reward of building relationships and helping others be successful in their career path. The best part of my job is working with so many great and talented people and watching them grow!