Electronic Technician | Skilled | Aerospace
Posted March 17, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Multiple shifts available
Great Electronic Technician opportunity with an industry leader in aerospace and electronics.
They specialize in critical systems and services for commercial aircraft, defense applications, space systems, and even medical devices. And they work on a variety of components such as engines, landing gear, satellites, and missiles.
This position is perfect for someone with at least 3 years of electronic technician experience, as this is a skilled position.
It's a direct-hire job, and could be a great next step to grow your career.
Electronic Technician Responsibilities:
- Troubleshooting down to the component level
- Experience working with PCB (Printed Circuit Board) and CCA (Circuit Card Assembly)
- Performing complex testing
- Following work orders and schematics
Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Day shift: 6:00am-2:30pm, OT is offered on Saturdays
- Swing shift: 2:30pm - 11:00pm, OT is offered on Saturdays
Electronic Technician Requirements:
- Electronic technician experience or relevant degree
- Knowledge of various troubleshooting techniques
- Soldering experience is a must
- A degree or certificate in a related field is a plus!
- 401(k) with match
Location: Lynnwood, WA (Bus Accessible)
If you're interested in learning more about this Electronic Technician position, apply online or call (206) 453-2852 to learn more!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I’m a recruiter for the Terra Everett team. I enjoy the challenge of finding the right fit for both the candidates and the client.