Customer Service Manager | Manufacturing
Posted March 13, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, M- F, 7 am to 4pm
Do you have exceptional customer service or sales experience and looking to work with a growing aerospace manufacturing company that promotes growth? This could be a good opportunity for you!
An aerospace company in Marysville is looking to add a Customer Service Manager to their team.
This growing company in Marysville specializes in designing and manufacturing aircraft exteriors and interiors for both commercial and private aircrafts.
It's an exciting time to join their team as they are experiencing growth due to increased customer demand. This is a perfect role for an individual with previous experience looking for a long-term, stable positions with a company that offers plenty of growth.
Customer Service Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage assigned customer service department, team, and clients.
- Act as point of contact between the company and customers, take a pro-active approach with inquiries and requests to ensure needs are being met.
- Attend customer meetings to maintain relationship and help with service and support.
- Lead and coordinate continuous improvement projects.
You will be successful in this role if you if have strong customer service and management experience.
Schedule: M-F, 7 am to 4 pm, with some overtime opportunities.
Customer Service Manager Qualifications:
- Over 5 years of customer service or sales experience within the manufacturing field.
- One year of management experience with ability to manage clients and employees.
- Proven experience using MRP/ERP systems.
- Experience working in a lean manufacturing environment is desired.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field; or equivalent experience?.
Compensation: $80-100K, depending on experience
- Medical, Vision, and Dental
- 401K with a match
- Life Insurance
Locations: Marysville, WA- this is an onsite position.
Interviews are happening now! Apply now or call 425-249-3012 to schedule your interview today!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for TERRA's Technical team. The greatest thing about being a Recruiter at TERRA is that we truly believe in creating success stories and bettering people’s lives! I love meeting new people and taking on new challenges, and I‘m fortunate that I get the opportunity to work with a great and talented team.