Warehouse Associate | No Experience Necessary
Posted March 24, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday; 6:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Are you looking to grow your skills and build a career in the aerospace industry? This Entry-Level Warehouse Associate role is the perfect job to get your foot in the door!
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire position with an aerospace company that supplies a variety of specialty parts, sealants, and paints that are used on commercial air crafts. They distribute their products to some of the biggest companies in the industry, like Boeing!
You'll receive a tour of the facility before starting and receive paid training on everything you need to know to help you be successful in this role.
Warehouse Associate Responsibilities
- Mix batches of paint
- Label containers with appropriate information
- Package product
Warehouse Associate Requirements:
- Pay close attention to detail
- Enjoy learning new things
- Ability to stand for an entire 10-hour shift
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
Schedule: Monday-Friday: 6:00am - 4:30pm**Overtime opportunities are available
- Benefits package upon permanent hire
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Weekly pay
- Lots of opportunities for career growth
- Free beverages in the break room
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
Location: Woodinville - not bus accessible
Are you interested in this Warehouse Associate position? Apply online today or call (206) 453-2852 to learn more!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Staffing Specialist with the Terra Kirkland Branch. My biggest motivation is to help candidates find the right opportunity where they can envision themselves for a long time. I strive to make an impact in people's lives and lend a hand when needed.