Sales Development Representative
Posted March 31, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Do you love networking and making connections? Join TERRA Staffing Group, named Best of Staffing® 12 years in a row! We are growing and looking to add a Sales Development Representative to our Corporate Sales Team.
In this position, you’ll work on a highly collaborative team where we are all big fans of supporting each other while also being super goal driven. We offer a consistent Monday-Friday 8-5 schedule in a high energy office environment, as well as great benefits, PTO package, and not to mention monthly bonuses when you reach your goals!
TERRA is passionate about promoting professional development for all employees. You'll receive one-on-one support directly from your manager.
In this role, your work is the first step in helping companies find the right employees for their jobs. Your day will involve researching, calling prospective clients and booking appointments. Your work is highly valuable to our small team and will make a great impact for the company as well!
About the Opportunity
As a Sales Development Representative you will work on a team of 8 fun and successful employees. This position will be based at our Corporate office in Everett, WA. The office environment is friendly and fun. We love to celebrate birthdays, milestones and personal achievements!
Your day will consist of:
- Making phone calls to prospective clients
- Scheduling appointments through Outlook
- Sending marketing information by email
The ultimate goal is to find a way to help companies hire by scheduling an appointment. The work you do has an impact across our company footprint.
So, if you love customer service and are looking for more growth in a new industry, this could be a great move for you!
Sales Development Representative Requirements:
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in phone sales, inside sales, call center, or customer service
- Ability and desire to reach goals
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Monday - Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
- $24-$28/hour DOE (additional monthly bonus of $300-1000)
- Medical, Dental Vision (PPO and HDP)
- Health Savings Account
- Virtual Care
- Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Wellness Program
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- Consumer Discount Program Membership
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 17 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) the first year
- 3 days of Paid Community Service Time (CTO)
- 3 weeks of Paid Parental Leave, plus PTO match of up to 5 weeks
About TERRA Staffing Group
TERRA Staffing Group is a leading recruitment firm with offices across WA, AZ, OR, TX and CO.
We work with a broad range of clients, from small, locally-owned businesses to large, global powerhouses, all of whom share a common interest—they love working with the best!
Success Stories Created Daily. Our mission is that simple. This is your chance to make a real impact on real people.
Want to take the next step?
If you are interested in this Sales Development Representative role and want to be part of an award-winning company that’s making a big impact in a growing industry, apply online today! Or call (425) 439-7565 to speak with our Talent Acquisition Team.Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am the Strategic Sales Director at the TERRA Corporate Office. I enjoy leading teams and working with companies to find creative solutions to their staffing challenges.