Call Center Manager
Posted April 7, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Are you passionate about achieving your goals and enjoy leading a team? Join TERRA Staffing Group, named Best of Staffing® 12 years in a row! We are looking to add a Call Center Manager to our Corporate team at our company headquarters in Everett, WA.
In this position, you’ll work on a highly collaborative team where we are all big fans of supporting each other while also being super goal driven. We offer a consistent Monday-Friday 8-5 schedule in a high energy office environment, as well as great benefits, PTO and monthly bonuses.
TERRA is passionate about promoting professional development for all employees; you'll receive one-on-one support directly from your manager, as well as leadership mentoring.
About the Opportunity
In this Call Center Manager role, you will be leading a team of outbound callers whose primary goal is setting appointments with prospective clients. This is a high visibility team as the work they do directly impacts our field-based sales team and is an important part of fulfilling our mission of Creating Success Stories by connecting job seekers with great employers.
As the Call Center Manager, you will guide the team to reach or exceed appointment setting goals with prospective clients, as well as track various performance metrics and develop reps to success. There are currently 8 reps on the team with plans to expand the team to 15 by the end of the year.
This position is based at our Corporate office in Everett, WA. The office environment is friendly and fun. We love to celebrate when individuals hit their goals as well as offer recognition for birthdays, milestones, and personal achievements! Basically, we’re always looking for a reason to party!
Call Center Manager key responsibilities include:
- Lead, develop and grow team of outbound callers to achieve personal and team goals.
- Use a variety of tools to source appropriate contacts and ensure that reps have sufficient leads to support their goals.
- Lead by example—in this role you will also make outbound calls to demonstrate for team members and to keep a pulse on the market.
- Partner with field-based sales team across the country sharing information and strategizing about the needs in their area.
- Analyze and observe calls for coaching and praise opportunities.
- Evaluate effectiveness of both individual reps and the team as a whole and make necessary adjustments to ensure the team is achieving their goals.
- Create and deliver trainings on best practices as well as individual coaching on improved technique.
Call Center Manager Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years of leadership experience in an outbound or inbound call focused environment (call center, retail, inside sales etc.)
- Proven ability to lead a team to achieve goals.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience using a CRM.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Monday - Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm Pacific
- 85,000-100,000 base salary + monthly bonus ($0-$12,000 annually)
- Medical, Dental Vision (PPO and HDP)
- Health Savings Account
- Virtual Care
- Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Wellness Program
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- Consumer Discount Program Membership
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 17 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) the first year
- 3 days of Paid Community Service Time (CTO)
- 3 weeks of Paid Parental Leave, plus PTO match of up to 5 weeks
Location: Everett, WA (100% in office)
About TERRA Staffing Group
TERRA Staffing Group is one of the nation’s largest staffing and recruitment firm with offices across WA, AZ, OR, TX and CO. We have been recognized 12 years running as one of the best staffing services in America based on customer satisfaction scores that place us in the top 2% of our industry.
Our mission is simple: Success Stories Created Daily. This is your chance to make a real impact on real people.
Want to take the next step?
If you are interested in this Call Center Manager role and want to be part of an award-winning company that’s making a big impact in a growing industry, apply online today! Or call (425) 439-7557 to speak with our Talent Acquisition Team.
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am the Talent Acquisition Manager for TERRA. I love that I get to meet such a variety of candidates with unique skills and abilities and that I get to help them be the obvious choice for potential employers. The constant piecing together of the puzzle is such an exciting and rewarding challenge!