Entry-Level CNC Machinist | 4X10
Posted March 21, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Swing & Weekend Compressed Schedules Available
An aerospace company is hiring CNC Machinists with six months to one year of experience to join their team.
These full time, temp-to-hire positions are at a company that produces structural airplane and jet parts. As a CNC Machinist, you'll be creating a variety of parts - like wheel wells, engine pylons and wings.
This aerospace company will invest in you by helping you grow your skill level and achieve your career goals. You'll enjoy a compressed 4-day or 3-day schedule because work-life balance is prioritized here.
This is your opportunity to get your foot in the door at an aerospace company with a management team that is caring and flexible. Employees love it here - in fact, most people have worked here for over ten years.
CNC Machinist Job Duties:
- Set up and operate vertical 4 axis and 3 axis CNC machines
- Reading blueprints and understanding GD&T standards
- Operating manual machines
- Using hand and power tools to finish products
- Swing Shift: Monday - Thursday, 4:30 PM - 3:00 AM
- Weekend Night Shift: Friday - Sunday, 5:00 PM - 4:00 AM
- Weekend Day Shift: Friday - Sunday, 4:00 AM - 5: 00 PM
Pay: $18.00 - $21.00 per hour
CNC Machinist Requirements:
- 6 months - 1 year of CNC machine operation experience
- Ability to lift 40 lbs on a regular basis
- Ability to be on your feet for 8+ hours a day
- Previous experience or ability to read blueprints required
Benefits offered by TERRA to temp-to-hire employee:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
Benefits offered by employer upon permanent hire:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Supplemental Benefits
- Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Employee, Spouse or Child Life Insurance,
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
Location: Arlington, WA
- This location is not public transportation accessible.
If you are interested in this CNC Machinist opportunity, apply now or call us to learn more: (206)453.2852.
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
TERRA seems to really care about their temporary employees. I sincerely enjoy working with you. I continue to have positive experiences at my current assignment. Thank you for doing such a good job making sure that I'm happy here.