Material Handler | Growth Opportunities
Posted March 22, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday- Friday, 5am-2:30pm Or 2pm-10:30pm | Sunday-Thursday, 10pm-6:30am
If you have 3-6 months of previous experience as a Material Handler and want a job where you can grow professionally, this is a great opportunity for you.
A plastics manufacturing company in Beaverton is adding a Material Handler Specialist to their team.
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire job. Training across a variety of departments is all provided, allowing you to learn valuable new skills and expand your experience. This company likes to promote from within, so if you're looking for a place where you can grow, this is a great place to start!
As long as you have a good attitude and the drive to learn and grow, you will succeed in this role!
Material Handler Job Duties:
- Load materials into machines
- Move materials around the production floor and storage location
- Clean and clear out the part of the machine where the plastic pellets are stored
- Use computer systems to order parts
- Follow written and verbal instructions
- Day Shift- Monday-Friday 6am-2:30pm
- Swing Shift- Monday- Friday 2pm-10:30pm
- Graveyard Shift -Sunday-Thursday 10pm-6:30am
Pay: $18-19/hr - depending on experience
Material Handler Highlights:
- They provide you with fantastic hands-on training
- Opportunity for advancement
- Weekly pay – every Friday!
- Current employees say that the job environment is easy-going and low stress
- Medical, dental, vision
- Virtual care
- Life, critical illness, accident, long and short-term disability insurance
- Identity theft protection
- 401(K) retirement plan with employer match
- Commuter benefits
- Gym membership discount
- 6 paid holidays
Material Handler Requirements:
- Comfortable lifting up to 50lbs occasionally throughout shift, 25lbs more frequently
- 3-6 months of manufacturing or material handling experience
- Must have reliable transportation
- Basic computer knowledge
If you're interested in being a Material Handler, apply today or call 503-946-3874 to learn more!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist at the Beaverton office. And I love helping people find their perfect job!