Lift Truck Operator | $1500 Sign On Bonus
Posted March 24, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day & Night Shifts Available
A food production company is hiring Lift Truck Operators who have at least one year of previous experience.
This company produces high-quality soups, chowders and pre-made meal kits for restaurants and retailers throughout the U.S. They have multiple full-time, temp-to-hire openings on their Day & Night shift teams.
You'll love how they take care of their employees. In fact, all temp-to-hire employees are eligible to earn a $1500 bonus after working at the company for 90 days! You’ll also appreciate the pre-paid Orca cards and the 4-Day work schedule.
The company has a special team that focuses on finding ways to make sure employees feel valued - they host company potlucks, provide free lunches and hand out company swag. They have multiple holiday parties throughout the year and every summer they host a carnival!
This is a great opportunity if you're someone who is self-motivated and looking to grow your skills.
Lift Truck Operator Job Duties:
- Operate stand up Reach Truck forklift to pull product
- Unloading and loading trucks
- Practice safe forklift operating procedures
- Day Shift Options:
- Sunday - Wednesday, 6am - 6pm
- Wednesday - Saturday, 6am - 6pm
- Night Shift Options:
- Sunday - Wednesday, 6pm - 6am
- Wednesday - Saturday, 6pm - 6am
- Day Shift: $21.00 per hour
- Night Shift: $22.00 per hour
- $1.00 pay raise upon permanent hire
- $1500 Bonus Pay for temp-to-hire employees
- Total divided into three payments that are paid out after 30, 60 & 90 day performance reviews
Lift Truck Operator Job Requirements:
- At least 1 year of previous experience operating a Lift Truck forklift.
- At least 6 months of previous experience using ERP software.
- Able to work in a cold storage environment.
- Able to stand throughout shift.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs when needed.
Benefits offered by employer upon permanent hire:
- Pre-paid Orca card commuter
- For temp-to-hire employees, too!
- 401K Retirement Plan with 4% Employer Match
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Time (Separated from PTO benefit)
Benefits offered by TERRA to temp-to-hire employees:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
Location: Everett, WA
- Public transportation accessible!
Apply online today for this Lift Truck Operator position or call us to learn more:
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
As a Senior Staffing Specialist for the Everett team, the absolute best part of my job is meeting and working with fantastic candidates. I take pride in connecting with talented people and giving them the chance to shine! My ultimate goal is to find you not just any job - but the right job!