Administrative Assistant | National Coffee Company
Posted March 29, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
Do you have previous administrative or customer service experience and love coffee? This Administrative Assistant opportunity could be the job for you!
One of the top 5 national office coffee services is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team!
This is a temporary-to-hire position that offers benefits upon permanent hire, really good free coffee and incredible growth opportunities. In fact, the current branch manager got their start as a route driver!
Administrative Assistant job duties:
- Inbound and outbound calls to internal and external customers
- Utilize emails, perform data and order entry
- Assisting with collections
- Communicating with route drivers and processing daily activity
If you are reliable, have excellent communication skills and enjoy a busy work environment, this is the job for you!
Administrative Assistant requirements:
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Experience/familiarity with AR or collections
- Previous experience utilizing Excel and Google Suite
- Customer service or call center experience preferred
- Comfortability with computers and continuous learning?
Pay: $18/hr DOE
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
Location: Denver, CO – Bus Accessible
If you would like to hear more about this Administrative Assistant opportunity, apply online or call 720.405.5222 to speak to someone right away!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
Kaley R. Martin
I am the Staffing Manager for the TERRA Lakewood Team. In this position, I have the opportunity to make valuable connections between candidates and clients. I love being able to help people not only find a job, but find work that they truly enjoy!