Kettle Cuisine 3rd Shift QA Supervisor | $1500 Sign-On Bonus
Posted March 23, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Monday-Friday 9pm-5:30am
Kettle Cuisine, a local state-of-the-art food production company, is looking for a ! This is a full-time, Direct-Hire opportunity that offers a $1500 sign-on bonus, and great leadership growth opportunities!
This company produces soups and sauces for restaurants and retailers across the country. They are looking for reliable people looking for full-time work with plenty of overtime. This is an excellent opportunity to gain training and expand your skills in manufacturing and production quality assurance.
QA Supervisor Job Duties:
- Ensuring team members follow all required procedures
- Conducting inspections and audits as required
- Assisting in team performance feedback and evaluations
- Plan work, track results and resolve variances
You will be successful in this role if you love being active on the job, are reliable, and are eager to learn.
- 9:00pm-5:30am (Graveyard)
- Monday-Friday (OT during peak season)
- 1-2 years food production experience
- Previous leadership experience 1-2 years in a Quality lead role
- Ability to be on feet for 8-10 hours a day
- Strong MS Office Skills
- HACCP Certified
- Self Starter
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Sick Pay/PTO
- Orca Card on day One
- $1500 Sign-On Bonus!
- Direct-Hire Opportunity!
- Frequent opportunities for overtime
- Gain experience and enhance your skills
Location: Everett – free parking limited bus accessibility?
Apply today to this QA Supervisor position, or call (206) 453-2852 to learn more!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Everett Team. I love to help people find the job that is the right fit for them and see them succeed. One of my favorite parts about being a recruiter is connecting with new people and checking out the jobsites. This helps me really find the job that you didn’t know you were looking for.