Posted March 8, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, M-F 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM, Flexible
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with an elite product in an exciting industry? This temp-to-hire Production Associate offers both.
This company is a fast-growing, industry-leading company that specializes in print, mail, and marketing services. They are looking for a Production Associate to work in their specialty trading card department which would give you a first access look at what’s about to break the trending headlines!
If you have strong attention to detail and ability to take ownership in your work, this Production Associate opportunity is a great foot in the door to an exciting industry.
Production Associate Job Duties:
- Peeling and sticking cards together with accuracy
- Operating the mounting machine
- Punching cards out and stacking in organized piles
- Performing quality control checks on product
Production Associate Job Requirements:
- Strong organizational skills and memory to manage different tasks and projects with accuracy
- Experience reading data off spreadsheets
- Excellent attention to detail and care in the quality of product produced
- Ability to stand or sit for majority of shift
Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM
- Flexibility is available with schedule if needed
- Overtime may be required
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
Benefits offered by employer after hired as a permanent employee:
- Full benefits package once converted:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Welcoming and inclusive company culture
- They value, recognize and reward employees who are dependable and hardworking
- Get paid every Friday!
- TONS of employee appreciate events
- Company sponsored breakfast/lunches
- Gift giveaways and raffles
Location: North Denver - not bus accessible
If you would like to hear more about this Production Associate opportunity, apply online now, or call us as soon as possible at 720.405.5222 to learn more. We look forward to working with you!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Broomfield team. I enjoy building valuable relationships between both candidates and clients. My goal is to find a fitting role for candidates that will lead to a fulfilling professional and personal life while providing any support needed along the way!