Accounting Specialist | Quickbooks
Posted March 9, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Monday- Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
If you're a QuickBooks expert with at least 2 years of general accounting experience, you might be interested in this opportunity with one of the largest policy organizations in the Pacific Northwest.
A Seattle-based non-profit organization is adding an Accounting Specialist to their growing team! This organization provides accurate research for policymakers to make informed decisions, and they're passionate about improving the lives of citizens.This is a full-time, direct hire position that offers excellent benefits, a hybrid work schedule and the opportunity to make an impact with a non-profit organization!
The Accounting Specialist reports to the Director of Operations and will assist with general accounting duties as well as the transition to QuickBooks Online.
Accounting Specialist Job Duties:
- Export and integrate data into QuickBooks online
- Onboard new vendors
- Reconcile invoices and file payments
- Data entry
- Additional AP/AR duties as assigned
Schedule: Monday- Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
Accounting Specialist Requirements
- Expert level proficiency with QuickBooks online
- 2+ years experience in AP/AR roles
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 weeks vacation time per year
- 10 days paid sick leave
- 11 paid holidays
- Employer paid Costco membership
- 401(K) retirement plan with employer match
- Position has the ability to become hybrid after training is completed
- Bus accessible
- Free parking
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I’m a Senior Recruiter with the TERRA Seattle team. I love being able to work with people in different industries, and I get so much joy out of finding candidates and clients the perfect match!