Aerospace Assembler | $17.50-20/hour | All Shifts
Posted March 20, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 1st: M-F 6:30 AM - 3 PM ; 2nd: M-F 3 PM - 11:30 PM; 3rd: 11 PM - 7:30 AM
A rapidly growing Aerospace company with a wonderful employee-centric culture is looking to hire multiple Aerospace Assemblers to add to its team.
It's an excellent way to grow and learn new skills - no previous assembly experience is required!
Aerospace Assembler Duties:
- Assemble, test, and ensure quality assurance for smaller commercial and private airplane fuel valves, nozzles, and gages
- Clean and polish products to standards, test malfunctions and functionality of products listed on data sheets, and follow all rules and procedures per the company’s policies
- Work with various test machines - lots of diagnostics and quality control - training provided in all areas
- Follow strict guidelines and regulations for quality control of airplane engine parts
You will be successful in this role if you are eager to find a long-term career, have the patience to learn new skills, and enjoy working with your hands on a team.
- First Shift: Monday- Friday 6:30 AM - 3:00 PM
- Second Shift: Monday - Friday 3 PM - 11:30 PM
- Third Shift: Sunday - Thursday 11 PM - 7:30 AM
Pay Per Shift:
- 1st Shift: $17.50 per hour
- 2nd Shift: $19 per hour
- 3rd Shift: $20 per hour
Aerospace Assembler Requirements:
- HS diploma or GED
- Updated Resume
- Must have a solid work history of 6-12+ months in the last job
- Ability to stand for 8 hours
- Ability to lift up to 50 LBS.
- Able to perform repetitive tasks
Benefits Upon Conversion:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- 401K with up to 5% match
- Paid time off earned and 13 paid holidays!
Location: Glendale - This position is not bus accessible
If you are interested in this Aerospace Assembler position, apply now or call 623.321.5151 to speak to someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I’m Senior Branch Manager of TERRA's Phoenix team. Nothing makes me happier than knowing I have helped someone achieve a goal. Bringing clients and great talent together is the best part of my job! I believe everything happens for a reason but you can’t wait around for something, you have to make it happen! I love anything having to do with the outdoors and fitness.