Packaging Machine Operator | Craft Brewery | $21-22/hr
Posted March 10, 2023
Full-time, Temporary, Monday - Friday, Day Shift, Swing Shift
Do you have 6 months of machine operator experience? You could be a great fir for this Packaging Machine Operator role with a local craft beer company.
This well-known PNW Brewery has multiple Packaging Machine Operator openings on their Day Shift team. This full-time, seasonal opportunity offers an excellent benefits package if you're hired as a permanent employee.
This is a great opportunity to develop your skills while learning about the brewing industry!
Packaging Machine Operator Job Duties:
- Operate case-making machinery and palletizing equipment
- Operate filling, capping, sealing, and labeling machines
- Perform quality checks on all products and labels
- Verify and enter batch/lot numbers and expiration dates into inventory system
- Perform basic troubleshooting and minor repairs to maintain smooth production flow
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 5:00 am - 1:30 pm
- Occasional overtime opportunities?
Packaging Machine Operator Qualifications:
- 6-12 months recent machine operator experience, ideally in a food or beverage production/packaging environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs consistently
- Proficient with computer software and data entry
- Ability to stand for 8 hour shifts (also may require kneeling, crouching, bending, reaching)
Pay increases to $22/hr after first 30 days.
Benefits upon permanent hire by employer:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K with employer match
- Generous PTO and paid sick leave
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
Location: South Seattle in the Georgetown Area - free parking for employees, indoor bicycle storage, easy bus access!
If you are interested in this Bottling Machine Operator job, apply now or call 206.453.2852 to speak to someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Manager for the Terra Seattle team. I love the wave of energy that I feel every day from my team. The best part of my job is the collaborative effort from my team to get so many talented people placed in a job they love.