Forklift Operator | Warehouse
Posted March 13, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 7:00am-7:00pm
Do you have experience operating a forklift? A manufacturer of plastic is looking to add a Forklift Operator to its team!
This is a great opportunity for you to join a company that will give you the opportunity to grow your skills and become in-house forklift certified.
As a Forklift Operator you will be working in material handling and inventory, and current openings are on the Night Shift.
Forklift Operator Job Duties:
- Operate a sit-down forklift
- Maintain inventory and locates/move product and material from orders
- Document and record shipments and product coming in
- High stacking of pallets
You will be successful in this role if you have strong attention to detail and enjoy working in a busy environment!
Forklift Operator Requirements:
- 6+ months Forklift Operating experience
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
Schedule: Rotating 12's, 7:00am-7:00pm
- Week 1: Work Mon Tue, Off Wed Thu, Work Fri Sat Sun
- Week 2: Off Mon Tue, Work Wed Thu, Off Fri Sat Sun
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
Location: Tacoma, WA
If you are interested in this Forklift Operator position, apply now or call 253-353-7700 to connect with our team today!Job Is Filled
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Tacoma team. The joy and satisfaction of finding and fulfilling the needs of clients with talented candidates is what I strive for. Letting the talents and skill sets of people shine bright as they continue to develop and grow in their new careers!