Office Administrative Assistant
Posted March 13, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Mon- Friday, 7 AM - 4 PM
Do you have previous office experience, are a problem solver, and enjoy working in a fast paced environment? If so, this Office Administrative Assistant opportunity is for you!
This company is a lighting, controls, and electrical distributor for the Denver-Metro area with customers such as the City of Denver and RTD. They have been around since 1993, and haven’t stopped growing since.
This job offers a “work-hard/play-hard” type of environment where the days will fly by at work, but you’ll have nights and weekends off with work-life balance.
Office Administrative Assistant Job Duties:
- Manage all inbound customers including walk-ins, phone calls, emails, etc
- Assist customers with warranty claims, developing quotes and processing rebates
- Manage social media for the company by partnering with the owner
- Task/project management
- Assisting with additional tasks as requested within the office or warehouse
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 7 AM – 4 PM
Pay: $20-25/hour, DOE
Office Administrative Assistant Job Requirements:
- Previous office/administrative experience
- Excel skills—must be able to make formulas and track data
- Ability to multi-task and pivot as needed in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift 50 pounds with or without accommodation
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
Benefits offered by employer when hired as a permanent employee:
- Medical and Dental paid in full by employer
- Paid holidays and PTO
- 401k with employer match
- Supplemental insurance as desired
- Section 125 Plan
Location: North Denver, CO
If you would like to hear more about this Office Administrative Assistant opportunity, apply or call us at 720-405-5222 to get connected with the hiring manager right away.
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Broomfield team. In this position, I get to connect with people on a daily basis and help them find the right position that best fits their needs. The best part of my job is being able to make a difference in someone’s life for the better one job at a time!