Assembly Tech | Weekends Off | Weekly Pay
Posted March 14, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 7:30am - 4:00pm
Are you looking for a position where you can learn new skills? This temp-to-hire Assembly Technician opportunity offers paid on-the-job training, a close-knit team environment, weekends off, and excellent benefits upon permanent hire!
This Italian-based and family-owned tool manufacturer currently has employees that have worked there for 40 years! The best part? They want you to join their team!
As a Manufacturing Technician, you will have the opportunity to expand your skills and build a successful career.
Assembly Technician Job Duties:
- Preform assembly of tools using hands and some hand tools
- Use time management skills to ensure job duties are performed in timely matter
- Use fine motor skills to ensure job duties are being performed correctly
- Keep work area clean and organized
If you are a team-player, have the willingness to learn new things, and have great time management skills, this is the job for you!
- Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:00pm
- Occasional opportunities for overtime
Assembly Technician Requirements:
- Minimum of 6 months previous warehouse or manufacturing experience
- Ability to stand, bend, twist, and stoop for the full length of your shift
- Some knowledge of hand tools is preferred but not required
- Strong hand-eye coordination skills
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
Benefits offered by employer when hired as a permanent employee:
- Health insurance that employer pays up to 75% of!
Location: Louisville, Colorado – Not bus accessible
If you are interested in this Assembly Technician position, apply now or call 720-405-5222 to speak to someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Broomfield team. I love being able to help people find the right job for them as well as finding that right person for our clients. But my favorite thing about my job is having the ability to truly make a difference in people’s everyday lives!