Assembly Test Technician | $26
Posted March 22, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 7:00am to 3:30pm
Full-time, temp-to-hire Assembly Test Technician opportunity available at a growing manufacturing company! They offer consistent Monday - Friday schedule, work life balance and a team centric environment.
This company makes American made residential and commercial heating and hvac units.
As a Assembly Test Technician, you will primarily work on custom order heater and furnaces.
Assembly Test Technician Responsibilities:
- Assemble components, sub-assemblies, and housings
- Fit brackets, fasteners, and other parts onto structures
- Use hand tool and power tools
- Assist with packaging and staging items for shipment
- Work with complex wiring and voltage customization
Shift: Monday-Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm
Assembly Test Technician Requirements:
- Minimum two years of experience in HVAC and heating systems
- Minimum one year in assembly or heating repair
- Minimum one year of experience working complex wiring and voltage customization
- Ability to read, interpret, and apply wiring diagrams, schematics, and blueprints
- Comfortable lifting and moving materials up to 40lbs.
Pay: $24 - $26 per hour
Benefits upon permanent hire by employer:
- Paid on-the-job training
- Competitive wages
- Full benefits package upon permanent hire (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) matching
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
Location: South Seattle, WA (Free Parking, Bus accessible for some)
Apply now for this Assembly Test Technician ?role. Or call 253-353-7700 to schedule a phone interview right away!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Tukwila Team. I am passionate about connecting clients with candidates who are looking for their next adventure! I pride myself on providing exceptional customer service and creating long lasting relationships. My favorite part of my job is helping talented people find an opportunity where they can shine!