Call Center Representative | Bilingual
Posted March 15, 2023
Full-time, Temporary, Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30pm
If you're looking for a temporary call center position that will look great on a resume, this could be the perfect opportunity.
We’re working with a contact center in Downtown Seattle and they are hiring multiple temporary bilingual Call Center Representatives. They're specifically looking for people that can speak Korean, Vietnamese, Cantonese or Mandarin. But if you speak Russian or Spanish fluently, they would love to hear from you as well!
This organization provides insurance programs and services for home care and nursing home workers. So as a Call Center Representative, you'll assist union members with new healthcare benefit enrollments, general inquiries, and benefit-related questions.
This is a temporary job that will last 1-3 months. It's a great way to develop your customer service skills and grow your network!
Call Center Representative Job Duties:
- Help union members enroll in healthcare benefits
- Participate in union activities
- Answer general questions and health-care related inquiries
- Qualified individuals may be asked to translate written materials or spoken interpretation during meetings.
- Other duties as assigned
Call Center Representative Qualifications:
- Moderate computer proficiency
- Excellent customer service skills
- 1+ year of experience in a call center environment
- Bilingual in English and one of the following languages: Korean, Vietnamese, Cantonese, and Mandarin (written and spoken fluency)
- Experience working with a social justice organization is a PLUS!
Pay: $19.60 - $21.68/hrSchedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm.
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
Location: Downtown Seattle - Parking allowance and bus accessible!
Apply online today for this Call Center Representative opportunity. Or call 206-453-2852 to speak to someone right away!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter with the Seattle TERRA team. I love to help both candidates and clients find the right fit. The best part of this job is getting to meet and learn from people with a variety of experiences and backgrounds. Every day brings something new!