Medical Assembly | Paid Training | Defibrilators
Posted March 29, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday, 3:30 pm - 2:00 am
Are you looking for a job with paid training that can turn into a career? If so, this full-time position as an Entry-Level Assembler with a medical device manufacturer is perfect for you.
You'll be working with a well known company that makes Defibulators used in hospitals, businesses, they've even sent one to space! You don't need any medical assembly experience, they're happy to train you if you want to learn!
The job is temporary-to-hire and comes with awesome job perks like a full benefits upon permanent hire, a full gym on site, full cafeteria, and one of the coolest breakspaces! (even have pinball machines)
You'll also enjoy a really supportive environment with a workplace culture that celebrates diversity and community outreach.
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Assemble mechanical & electrical products
- Use hand and power tools
- Fit, align, and calibrate parts
- Perform product testing to ensure quality
- Repair broken or failed units
Shift: Monday - Friday, 5:30am - 4pm
Pay: $21.60 per hour
What You'll Bring:
- Ability to follow directions and processes
- A strong desire to learn
- A love of getting the details right
Reasons to Apply:
- Bonuses Available:
- After working 480 hours: earn $500
- After working 960 hours: earn $500
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vison, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement up to $15,000 per year
- Matching 401(k), plus opportunity for a discretionary contribution
- Paid Vacation/Sick Time
- Basic life, AD&D and supplemental life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellbeing program with incentives
- Discounted employee stock purchase plan?
Location: Redmond, WA
If this Entry-Level Assembly role sounds like the right fit for you, apply now or call 206-453-2852 today!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
They were prompt and gave regular updates if issues were not resolved right away.