Posted March 24, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Mon - Fri 7AM- 4PM
Do you have at least 2 years of Manufacturing or Product Engineering experience in Manufacturing and are looking for growth and development? This Mechanical Engineer role could be just what you are looking for!
This company believes in continuous personal growth and development They are looking to add an experience Mechanical Engineer to their growing team.
With more than 70 years in the industrial manufacturing business specializing in pumps for a wide variety of industries, including Agricultural, Industrial, and Mining. They have been a power house in the industry and having quadrupled in size over the las 3 years!
As Mechanical Engineer, you will apply knowledge of materials and provide technical guidance and assistance to other Engineers, Technicians, Drafters, Sales, and operations personnel.
Mechanical Engineer Responsibilities Include:
- Mechanical design and analysis experience
- Provide technical support to other departments, including sales and manufacturing: product application, value engineering and problem solving
- Provide dealer, end-user, and sales staff training in product application and maintenance
- Responsible for Order Related Engineering duties including: BOM creation and approval, drawing creation and approval, B10 calculations, and order related Sales inquiries.
- Design, schedule and perform required product testing and evaluate results.
- Investigate to determine causes of reported field problems with products, including warranty requests for failed product. This will require travel in some instances.
- As a Mechanical Engineer you will report directly to the Operations Manager and leading a small team of Drafter and other Engineers.
Mechanical Engineer Skills & Experience Required:
- At least 2 years of engineering experience within the manufacturing industry
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Engineering, or relevant Science or combination of education and experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications and SolidWorks
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 7:00AM - 4:00PM
Salary: $80K+ DOE
Location: Clackamas, OR
If you are interested in this Mechanical? Engineer opportunity please apply online today, or email your resume to [email protected]
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am an Account Manager for the TERRA Technical Division. I come from an extensive background in management and customer service. The best part of my job is building and growing relationships with new individuals, while helping them become the best version of themselves. In my free time, I love traveling and learning about other cultures.