Inventory Clerk | Direct Hire | Swing Shift
Posted March 15, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Monday-Friday 2p-10:30p
Do you have recent experience in inventory control? A large juice production company is adding an Inventory Clerk to their team!
They produce orange juice, lemonade and margarita mixes, which means their facility smells like fresh citrus fruits.
This is a direct-hire position on their Swing Shift team.
As an Inventory Clerk, you'll will be responsible for the day-to-day inputting of batching information as well as any inventory adjustments and any other miscellaneous data entry.
Inventory Clerk Job Duties:
- Inputting data into the inventory system immediately upon being transferred from one area to another
- Investigate/Document any discrepancies in data
- Perform Inventory Cycle Counts
- Run data reports for management as requested
- Swing Shift 2p-10:30p
Inventory Clerk Job Requirements:
- 1 years experience working in a Receiving or Inventory type position or food production
- Systems proficiency- Word, Excel, SAP or other Manufacturing Software
- Forklift experience- Standup preferred
- Strong Attention to detail and communication skills
- Highschool Diploma/GED required
- Holiday Pay
Location: Tempe (Southern & Priest)
If you are ready to take the next step and begin a new career as an Inventory Clerk, apply now or call 480-750-7272 to schedule your interview today!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am an Account Manager for the TERRA Mesa Team. I enjoy connecting with both new and existing clients and employees. I love helping streamline the process of talent searching for clients and changing people’s lives.