Maintenance Technician | 3 Day Weekend
Posted March 21, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Mon-Thurs 5:30am-3:30pm
Do you have Mechanical/Machine Maintenance experience? Then you might be a perfect fit for an opportunity that offers full-time hours, competitive pay and a three day weekend.
A manufacturing company in Redmond, WA that produces lifting and material handling equipment has a Direct Hire opening on their facilities maintenance team for a Maintenance Technician.
This is a great opportunity for you to take the next step in your career with a leading manufacturing company.
As A Maintenance Technician You Will:
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment issues
- Follow preventative maintenance
- Document repairs and troubleshooting
- Proactive and preventative checks/inspections
You will be successful in this role if you are a reliable and motivated self-starter that enjoys working independently.
Schedule: Monday-Thursday 5:30am-3:30pm
Maintenance Technician Requirements:
- 1+ yr experience troubleshooting electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical equipment
- Working knowledge of the purpose and operations of metal finishing and processing
- Basic skills in understanding electrical/hydraulic schematics
- Ability to diagnose and fix maintenance problems
- Health insurance (medical, dental, vision, Rx),
- Paid time off
- 10 paid holidays
- 401k matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Legal assistance
- Wellness programs - onsite care
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discount programs
Location: Redmond, WA (due to hours, this job is not bus accessible)
If you are interested in this Maintenance Technician job, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to speak to someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Kirkland team. My favorite part of my job is connecting with people to help them find a career they will be successful and happy in! I love being able to come in the office and speak with wonderful people every day.