Quality Control | 3D Printers
Posted May 30, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm & 9am-5:30pm
If you have 1 year of previous documentation and inspection experience, this Quality Control Technician position could be a great next step in your career.
This is an exciting opportunity with a company that created the first 3D Printer and supports the medical manufacturing industry.
In this role, you'll be trained to inspect products to ensure they meet quality standards. They're looking for people who are detail oriented and enjoy working on a team.
This is a direct-hire position that offers job perks like company barbeques, chili cookoffs and on-site food trucks. Plus, they have a really scenic break room that overlooks the mountains!
Quality Control Technician Job Duties:
- Ensure products match drawing specifications
- Generate documents and reports on results and discrepancies
- Using hand and measuring tools to inspect final products
- Use problem solving techniques and partner with the team to resolve product issues
Quality Control Technician Requirements:
- 1 year of previous documentation and inspection experience
- Proficient with Microsoft programs
- 1 year of previous use of a CMM
- 1 year of previous experience working with measuring and hand tools (i.e. calipers, micrometers, etc.)
- Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:30pm
- Opportunities for overtime
- Opportunities for overtime available
Pay: $20.86 - $22.00 per hour
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Flex spending accounts
- Health Savings Account
- Paid vacation and sick time
- 8 paid holidays
Location: Littleton, CO
If you would like to hear more about this Quality Control opportunity, apply online or call us at 720-405-5222 to set up an interview today!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Lakewood team! I love learning about new companies and talent every day! The best part of my job is having the opportunity to meet new people everyday and find out how we can help them find their next great job adventure!