Machine Operator | Direct Hire
Posted March 16, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Multiple Shifts available!
A leading producer of fresh citrus products is hiring Machine Operators with at least 6 months of experience to join their expanding team.
This growing mid-sized company produces citrus smoothies, purees and juices. They want their employees to feel appreciated and welcomed and you can tell by their warm and friendly work environment.
Healthy employee work-life balance is prioritized. You'll have a consistent 40 hour work week and supervisors will check in regularly to see how you're doing and to offer support.
Management provides a professional development plan for each employee to ensure you get the support you need to achieve your goals. Cross-training opportunities are available for employees who want to build careers in different departments and learn new skills.
One of the cool perks - your new workplace will always smell like fresh oranges and lemons!
Machine Operator Duties
- Ensure production line is running smoothly
- Operate machines and make necessary adjustments to ensure efficiency
- Comply with all company policies and GMPs
- Follow proper machine maintenance
- Day Shift: Monday - Friday, 6:00am - 2:30pm
- Swing shift: Monday - Friday, 2:00pm - 10:30pm
- Night Shift: Monday - Friday, 10:00pm - 6:30am
Machine Operator Requirements:
- 6 months - 1 year of Machine operating experience in a manufacturing environment
- Comfortable working
on a computer
- They will train you on specific software
- High school diploma or GED
Pay: $18 - $20 per hour
Location: Tempe, AZ
If you are looking
for a job at a company where you can expand your growing Machine Operator
career you could be a great fit.
Apply now to this Machine Operator role, or call or
text "Juice" 480.750.7272.
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am an Account Manager for the TERRA Mesa Team. I enjoy connecting with both new and existing clients and employees. I love helping streamline the process of talent searching for clients and changing people’s lives.