Manufacturing Development Engineer | Direct Hire | Medical Device
Posted May 1, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, 8am-5pm
This is a fantastic opportunity to continue your career with this full-time, direct hire, Manufacturing Development Engineer opportunity!
This role is with a global company that has been around for more than 30 years. They invented 3D printing, brought it to the manufacturing industry, and are experts in five different kinds of 3D printing. They provide personalized Healthcare Services products and also act as contract manufacturer to customers in medical, dental, aerospace/defense, and other industries.
In this role you would support quality by design including new process development, installation qualification for new equipment, process qualification, and more. This position offers a full benefit package, excellent company culture in a laid-back environment, and opportunities for growth and development.
Manufacturing Development Engineer Responsibilities:
- Develop manufacturing processes including working closely with the various teams to create reliable, repeatable, and scalable processes
- Support the production floor by resolving short term and systemic issues during all phases of the development process
- Specify, source and implement new capital equipment and manufacturing processes
- Deliver clear, concise, and thorough documentation such as standard operating procedures, work instructions and material specifications
- Responsible for seamlessly delivering projects with low scrap rates to the production engineering team, keep a pulse on systemic issues arising during ongoing production and adapt development processes and procedures to meet the long-term production goals for the contract manufacturing business department
Manufacturing Development Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering field
- 2+ years of experience supporting manufacturing operations in a highly regulated environment
- Process qualification experience
- Experience in process validation projects and experience writing validations
- $75,100 - $81,500
- Annual company performance based bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Unlimited PTO
- 8 paid holidays
- Monday – Friday, day shift (flexible start time)
- Hybrid (20-30% work from home)
Location: Littleton, CO
If you are interested in this Manufacturing Development Engineer opportunity, apply now!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Technical team. As a recruiter, I get to do what I love every day. Helping clients find the right people and helping job seekers leverage their skills and experience to find the perfect fit is truly a privilege.