Cycle Counter | Day And Night Shift
Posted May 19, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day and Night Shift
If you have one year of cycle counting or inventory control experience and at least six months of experience operating a reach truck, you might be interested in this opportunity!
A food production company is adding experienced Cycle Counters to their team!
This company produces high-quality soups, chowders and pre-made meal kits for restaurants and retailers throughout the U.S. They have multiple full-time, temp-to-hire openings on their day and night shift teams.
They offer great benefits upon permanent hire and job perks like a company-paid Orca card.
Plus, they like to have fun and show appreciation to their employees. They have company potlucks, hand out company merch and host holiday parties (including a carnival during the summer!).
Cycle Counter Job Duties:
- Monitor warehouse inventory
- Ensuring all materials are properly verified
- Maintain accuracy through paper counting, processing of material reports, and transfers
4-Day Work Week Schedules:
- Day Shift Options:
- Sunday - Wednesday, 6am - 6pm
- Wednesday - Saturday, 6am - 6pm
- Night Shift Options:
- Sunday - Wednesday, 6pm - 6am
- Wednesday - Saturday, 6pm - 6am
- Day Shift: $21.00 per hour
- Night Shift: $22.00 per hour
- $1.00 pay raise upon permanent hire
Cycle Counter Job Requirements:
- At least 1 year of Cycle Counting or Inventory Control experience required
- At least 6 months of Lift Truck or Reach Truck experience required
- Able to work in a cold storage environment.
- Able to stand throughout shift.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs when needed.
Benefits offered by the employer upon permanent hire:
- Pre-paid Orca card commuter benefit
- For temp-to-hire employees, too!
- 401K Retirement Plan with 4% Employer Match
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Time (Separated from PTO benefit)
Benefits offered by TERRA to temp-to-hire employees:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
Location: Everett, WA
- Public transportation accessible!
Apply online today for this Cycle Counter position or call us to learn more: 206-453-2852.Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
As a Senior Staffing Specialist for the Everett team, the absolute best part of my job is meeting and working with fantastic candidates. I take pride in connecting with talented people and giving them the chance to shine! My ultimate goal is to find you not just any job - but the right job!