Machine Operator | $21/hr | Day And Swing
Posted September 12, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday, 6:30 am - 3:00 pm OR 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm
Are you looking for a career to launch you into the final frontier? We have a great long-term opportunity to exercise your attention to detail and mechanical aptitude.
We have an immediate opening with a leading aerospace international manufacturer in Seattle for a full-time Machine Operator. This company specializes in custom design and manufactures product identification components including nameplates, decals, labels and custom panels.
The Machine Operator position offers great benefits and a consistent Monday-Friday schedule with two available shifts.
Machine Operator Job Duties:
- Read job tickets and gather necessary materials and hardware for production.
- Inspect machine press to ensure that proper safety precautions are being followed.
- Set up machine press and obtain supervisor approval for production runs.
- Frequently inspect machine and product throughout production run.
Machine Operator Job Requirements:
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs throughout the work shift.
- Strong computer proficiency.
- 6 months of recent Machine Operation experience.
Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Day Shift: 6:30 am - 3:00 pm
- Swing Shift: 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm
Location: Interbay area of Seattle. Easily accessible by public transit, plenty of street parking if you drive.
Benefits upon permanent hire by employer:
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- 401k with match
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
Apply today for this Machine Operator position today, or call 206-453-2852 for more information and to schedule an interview!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
The staff is very good and helpful. I would definitely recommend them to others. I currently work with some of their temps and they are excellent and speak highly of TERRA Staffing. This shows how much they care and are involved with those that they send out on temporary assignments.