Development Quality Engineer II Or III | Direct Hire | Medical Device
Posted September 9, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, 12:00am - 12:00am
This is a fantastic opportunity to continue your career with this full-time, direct hire Development Quality Engineer II or III opportunity!
This role is with a global company that has been around for more than 30 years. They invented 3D printing, brought it into the manufacturing industry, and are experts in five different kinds of 3D printing. They provide personalized Healthcare Services products and also act as contract manufacturer to customers in medical, dental, aerospace/defense, and other industries.
In this role you would be responsible for ensuring products and/or services for new customers provide a high level of quality. If you have experience with new product development and quality in a highly regulated environment, this could be the role for you!
This position offers a full benefit package, excellent company culture in a laid-back environment, and opportunities for growth and development.
Development Quality Engineer Responsibilities:
- Develop Product Quality Processes: Utilize existing processes and inspection methods and augment capabilities with new processes to meet technical requirements of internally and externally driven projects.
- Evaluate product and process risk: Lead risk management activities for assigned products. Identify, develop, and implement appropriate mitigating controls to ensure consistent realization of product quality.
- Conduct Process and Product Validation: Participate in cross functional team to develop and execute test protocols for the verification and validation of new products, materials, equipment, software, and processes.
- Facilitate Design Control Process: Following internal procedures for product and process development, participate in the transfer of new projects into Manufacturing. Ensure that all required quality documentation is complete and released.
- Navigate Product and Process Requirements: Participate in project meetings and lead efforts to translate and understand part, project, and validation requirements. Participate in complaint investigations, gather product conformity information, and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to optimize product quality.
Development Quality Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or related field
- 3-5+ years of experience in a Quality role in a medical device (or other highly regulated) environment
- Experience with new product development
- Strong understanding of design controls
- Risk management experience
- $91,000 - $120,000
- Annual company performance based bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Flex/Unlimited PTO
- 8 paid holidays
- Monday – Friday, day shift
- Hybrid (20-30% work from home)
- Occasional travel required
Location: Littleton, CO
If you are interested in this Development Quality Engineer II or III Engineer opportunity, apply now!Job Is Filled
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Technical team. As a recruiter, I get to do what I love every day. Helping clients find the right people and helping job seekers leverage their skills and experience to find the perfect fit is truly a privilege.