Maintenance Mechanic / Technician
Posted September 11, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Day
- Performs preventative maintenance on all equipment and troubleshoot/repair processing, filling and packaging production equipment
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments
- Install, move, and relocate machinery/equipment according to blueprints and other drawings
- Read and interpret blueprints and equipment manuals
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing equipment and machinery
- Understanding and working knowledge of electrical equipment
- HVAC/Refrigeration experience (Preferred)
- Good organizational and advance computer skills
Full time, permanent opportunity with a company that values their employees and supports their continued growth, training and certifications.
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for TERRA' s Professional and Technical Division specializing in identifying technical, engineering and leadership talent for career opportunities with innovative, industry-leading manufacturing companies across the nation. I am passionate about connecting people with new and exciting career opportunities that utilize the talent and skills that they bring. It's truly a privilege to be a part of such an important step in the career and future of those I get to work with each day.