Stockroom Clerk Level 3
Posted March 31, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 12:00am - 12:00am
If you have stockroom experience with shortage sheets, receiving materials, kitting, data entry AND are ready to take on a position in leadership, then this Stockroom Supervisor position may be perfect for you!
An electronics manufacturing company that makes parts for various industries including aerospace, medical devices, and automotive is growing and adding a Stockroom Supervisor to their team! This company takes pride in making high-quality parts and equipment. They offer the same high level of professionalism to employees like you and are known for promoting from within!
This is a temporary-to-hire position with growth opportunities, making this a great job for someone that wants to expand their skills and grow their career.
As a Stockroom Supervisor, you will:
- Direct the activities of Stockroom Clerks
- Communicate with work centers, purchasing department, and management
- Inventory Control
- Daily utilization of an MRP system
- Ensure timelines and deadlines are met consistently
Schedule:· Monday-Friday, 7:00am -3:30pm
Stockroom Supervisor Requirements:
- Ability to sit, stand, climb ladders and lift up to 25lbs
- Experience using ERP or MRP software
- Leadership or supervisory experience
- Experience working in a stockroom performing inventory control, kitting, and order processing
Pay: $17-$19 / hour based upon experience
Benefits Offered Upon Permanent Hire By Employer:
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Employer paid Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Location: Plano, TX
Interested in this Stockroom Shipping Clerk? Apply online today or call 469-947-6789
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for Terra Staffing Group at the Richardson branch. I am very enthusiastic about matching candidates with clients to create a great experience for each of them. What I really love is being a part of a team that brings out the best of talent within each candidate and helps to contribute to their success!