Production Associate | Medical Devices
Posted May 30, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday, 7am-3pm
Are you looking for an entry-level opportunity to get into the production field with a rapidly growing company? This temp-to-hire Production Associate might be the perfect opportunity for you!
A company that makes life-saving medical devices is growing their production team. They take great pride in their team and the work they do every day.
This is a full-time, temporary-to-hire job and a great opportunity to play a critical role in producing life-saving medical devices.
They provide really great hands-on training, benefits are offered upon permanent hire, and they keep their fridge stocked with free breakfast, lunch and snack items!
Production Associate Job Duties:
- Preparation of parts for liquid powder coating
- Loading, unloading, inspecting and preparing final products for shipment
- Documentation of the production and quality checking process
- Following training you will support in plant and equipment maintenance, cleaning, and upgrades
Production Associate Requirements:
- Able to work independently
- High attention to detail
- Openness/willingness to learning something new
- Work at a fast pace while maintaining quality
Schedule: Monday-Friday 7am-3pm
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
Benefits offered by employer after 60-days as a permanent employee:
- Health Insurance
- 8 paid holidays
- Paid sick time
- Tuition reimbursement (up to 70%)
- Daily paid lunch and breaks?
Location: Sedalia, CO
If you would like to hear more about this Production Associate opportunity, apply online now, or call 720-405-5222 to set up an interview today!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Lakewood team! I love learning about new companies and talent every day! The best part of my job is having the opportunity to meet new people everyday and find out how we can help them find their next great job adventure!