Technical Supply Chain Project Coordinator
Posted June 6, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, M-F, 8 am to 5 pm
A growing distribution company in Portland, OR is looking to add a Technical Supply Chain Project Coordinator to their growing team!
This distribution company is a globally known player in the supply chain industry and supports some of the biggest manufacturing companies with best-in-class integrated supply solutions.
This is a full-time, direct-hire position with plenty of room for growth.
Technical Supply Chain Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service by bringing quick and effective solutions.
- Onboard new parts, help with a physical supply chain projects, and facilitate the flow of products.
- Own the account and relationship with clients. As well as collaborate with customers, buyers, suppliers, warehouse, shippers, and stakeholders.
- Multitask between multiple quotes, open orders, expedite requests, hot items, RMAs, and new orders.
- Train how to generate On Time Delivery (OTD) reports and Root Cause Corrective Action Reports (RCCA).
- Improve internal KPI’s, translate internal KPI’s to external reports, and ensure that customers meet their commitments with regards to orders and payments.
You will be successful in this role if have a supply chain background with in manufacturing and the ability to explain technical details in simple terms.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, this is an onsite position.
Technical Supply Chain Project Coordinator Qualifications:
- Over 6 months of experience within Supply Chain.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience working in a technical environment and explaining technical products in details.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints/schematics
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
Compensation: $60-$80K, depending on experience
- Medical, vision, dental, and retirement options
- PTO, sick time and holiday pay
- Career advancement opportunities
Location: Portland, OR
Interviews are happening now! Apply now or call 425-249-3012 to schedule your interview today!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for TERRA's Technical team. The greatest thing about being a Recruiter at TERRA is that we truly believe in creating success stories and bettering people’s lives! I love meeting new people and taking on new challenges, and I‘m fortunate that I get the opportunity to work with a great and talented team.