Warehouse Associate | Will Train
Posted May 22, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day and Night Shifts
cutting-edge plastic manufacturer has multiple Warehouse
Associate openings on their production team.
No experience necessary. The work is easy and they'll train you!
These full-time, temp-to-hire jobs are with a plastic production company that creates safety cones, privacy fencing and outdoor lighting.
You'll enjoy a compressed schedule, three-day weekends and 15 days off every month! Employees love who they work with and the accommodating management team.
This is a great opportunity if you have any previous production or fast-food experience and want to grow your skills.
Warehouse Associate Job Duties:
- Assessing product quality by verifying size and using calipers
- Assess color pigmentation
- Add finishing touches to products
- Packaging and palletizing product
- Day Shift: $17.00 per hour
- Night Shift: $17.50 per hour
- Day Shift: 7:00am - 7:00pm
- Night Shift: 7:00pm - 7:00am
- 3-Day & 4-Day Shifts rotate each week:
- Monday - Tuesday & Friday Saturday
- Sunday & Wednesday - Thursday
- Guaranteed 3 day weekends every other week
- 15 days off total every month!
Warehouse Associate Requirements:
- At least six months of consistent work history in any industry
- Able to lift 30 lbs consistently
- Able to stand or sit throughout shift
- Able to use basic hand tools and read a tape measurer
Benefits offered by TERRA to temp-to-hire employees:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
Benefits upon permanent hire by employer:
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Temporary and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- 401K Plan
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Education, Training, Tuition and Certification Reimbursement
Location: Tacoma, WA
Apply now for this Warehouse Associate position, or call us to learn more: 253.353.7700.
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Tacoma team. The joy and satisfaction of finding and fulfilling the needs of clients with talented candidates is what I strive for. Letting the talents and skill sets of people shine bright as they continue to develop and grow in their new careers!