Director Of Maintenance
Posted April 28, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Day
Great opportunity for Director of Maintenance to join an industry leading manufacturer in the commercial baking industry.
In business for decades, this successful company has become well-known for their innovative bakery products. Currently, they are seeking a Director of Maintenance to oversee their maintenance team at their state-of-the-art facility as they continue to grow with new innovation and automation, using some of today's leading technology in food manufacturing.
In this role, you will lead a team of approximately 20 mechanics and associate mechanics across three shifts.
Director of Maintenance Responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage maintenance team
- Interview and hire employees to build the talent bench of the team
- Foster mentorship and development of team members
- Create a schedule of ongoing preventative maintenance
- Develop, propose, review, approve and execute annual maintenance roadmap
- Oversee the development of multiphase projects’ timelines, budgets and scheduling to facilitate ongoing maintenance activities
- Lead and participate in plant maintenance planning meetings with all impacted department leaders
- Manage short- and long-term maintenance plans, implementing programs to decrease down time proactively throughout the facility.
- Prepare and anticipate future budgetary needs for the department
- Analyze maintenance processes and problems, identify opportunities for improvement
Director of Maintenance Qualifications:
- Hands on experience as a Mechanic
- 5+ years' experience leading a Maintenance team.
- Experience creating a preventative maintenance schedule and maintenance prioritization annual road map for a food manufacturing facility
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K with match and more
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please apply or call Raquel Collins at 206-384-4558.?
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for TERRA' s Professional and Technical Division specializing in identifying technical, engineering and leadership talent for career opportunities with innovative, industry-leading manufacturing companies across the nation. I am passionate about connecting people with new and exciting career opportunities that utilize the talent and skills that they bring. It's truly a privilege to be a part of such an important step in the career and future of those I get to work with each day.