Posted April 5, 2023
Full-time, Temporary, 12:00am - 12:00am
If you have experience in the area of Document Control where organization and file maintenance is a must, this position as a Document Control Coordinator may be perfect for you!
A growing, electronics manufacturing company, with Space X as a customer, is adding a Document Control Coordinator (DCC Clerk) to their team! They take pride in making high-quality parts and equipment for industries like Automotive, Aerospace, Medical and Transportation. This company loves to promote from within and offers great long-term, career opportunities.
Experience with BOMs, assembly drawings and data sheets will get you to the top of the candidate pool for this Document Coordinator position!
This is a full-time, temporary-to-hire position that comes with opportunities for growth and promotion.
DCC Clerk Responsibilities
- Assure QMS paper copies are properly marked and processed
- Create and manage folders for each job including Production folders
- Ensure customer documents and data sheets are properly downloaded and managed
- Apply strong communication skills to effectively work with other departments & managers
Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:30 am – 3:00 pm PLUS end of month overtime
DCC Clerk Requirements:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Work & Powerpoint
- Understanding of GERBER files, XY Coordinate data & ECOs
- Ability to provide document support to internal & external customers
- Apply functions that organize, monitor, manage & control the companies documents
Pay: $18-$20 / hour depending upon experience
Benefits Offered Upon Permanent Hire By Employer:
Employer paid Life insurance
Location: Plano, TX
Have experience in Document Control and interested in learning more about the role? Apply online or call 469-947-6789 to set up an interview today!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for Terra Staffing Group at the Richardson branch. I am very enthusiastic about matching candidates with clients to create a great experience for each of them. What I really love is being a part of a team that brings out the best of talent within each candidate and helps to contribute to their success!